Meet Laurie Johnson

Laurie Johnson, Tahoe, Truckee Realtor



Thank you for considering me to represent you and your curiosity about who I am and what it is that makes me so special. I believe that the relationships formed are more important than a quick sale. I am known for honestly and integrity. I only want the sale go through if it is right for you. I am your advocate, and will turn every stone and address every item that is an issue to you.

I have over 13 years of Real Estate Sales experience and have worked for several of the big box companies, Prudential, Keller Williams and Century 21. I have found all they care about are the figures and pushing sales through to meet projections or expectations of a corporation.
You are not a file number, you will not work only briefly with me before being turned over to unlicensed assistants to complete the escrow. I work every file from cradle to grave. You will always be able to contact me and I will always know the status of your escrow and guide you through the process without any surprises.
I look forward to helping you find the property you love when the time is right for you!
Specializing in Resort properties in the Lake Tahoe region. Comprised of but not limited to recreational properties, Lake front properties with beach access, investment properties, managing short sales for sellers over mortgaged, foreclosure sales, 1031 exchanges, multi-unit / income properties, business opportunities, commercially zoned property, or build-able land to create your personalized estate.
I have first hand knowledge of the local market within the surrounding Tahoe area and have a natural ability to help others. I enjoy sharing knowledge and I am a natural fact finder encompassing integrity and driven by challenge. Disclosure and accuracy of all material information is key to successful and timely contract negotiations. I am an agent you can rely on to keep looking out for your best interest.
I enjoy having the opportunity to help others obtain their dream of owning property at Lake Tahoe and the surrounding areas.
Do you own your investment property in Lake Tahoe yet? Now is the perfect opportunity to make that dream a reality. The buyers market people have been waiting for in past years is here. The market in North Lake Tahoe is active. 
I am a member of the National Association of Realtors, and a member of Tahoe Sierra Board of Realtors, surpassing expectations of buyers, sellers, and renters for over 10 years.

People helping people from the heart. I am energetic and have the enthusiasm to make deals come together! I am passionate about my job and your investment!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog