FMF Charters In Orange Beach Alabama

FMF Charters

Hi, I'm Capt. Dennis.  I was born in New Orleans, LA and have been inshore fishing my entire life.  I spent a lot of time with my father and uncles fishing south Louisiana for trout and redfish.  We moved to Pensacola, FL when I was about 10 years old and I have been fishing the Pensacola and Orange Beach area since that time chasing every species of fish imaginable.



I have been charter fishing now for over 25 years.  I have done everything from deep sea fishing for marlin and tuna to inshore fishing for Redfish, trout, Sheephead, and anything that will bite the hook.



This is an offshore tuna trip on the Summer Breeze with my good friends Shane and Sonny.

My passion is for fishing and teaching people to fish.  I'm not prejudice as to what I target.  Whatever is biting is what I try to catch.  There is nothing more satisfying than seeing someone reel in their first fish or the seasoned pro making the perfect cast.


Her first fish.  A nice mangrove snapper.  Kids are definitely welcome aboard the Find Me Fishing.

If you are ever in the Orange Beach area, Look up Captain Dennis

850-221-7732



Comments

Popular posts from this blog