Columbia River Fishing

A personal message from your guide, Buddy Dupell About the Guide.


                                                             



  I grew up fishing for salmon and sturgeon in northwest Oregon’s Willamette River. As a kid, I remember seeing a few fishing guides working the river and thinking about how lucky they were to have the best job on earth. I was only 8 years old but I knew what I wanted my future to hold.  Well, here I am many years later working as a professional fishing guide. To tell you the truth, after years of guiding, I still think about how lucky I am to go fishing for a living. I must be dreaming!  I love what I do, and those who have fished with me will testify about the energy and passion I bring to the river each day. I cannot think of a better way to enjoy the day than hooking into a big sturgeon or salmon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog